Hey!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c2w_chris

Hey guys, my names Chris, did a lot of cycling back in the day in my teens, however I've been interested in the cycle to work scheme with my employer and think that this is the best way I'm going to get back into the hobby that I fell in love with all those years ago.

Looking for advice, motivation & hopefully making some friends in and around my area (Plymouth, SW)

midlife

Guru
Welcome, one or two members near you, watch out for gleaming carltons :smile: .when was your BITD? Mine was the 70's lol

OP
OP
c2w_chris

c2w_chris

It's such a nice part of the country it's hard to think there's no one down here. Used to live on the edge of the moors and would often cycle 25+ miles a day over the weekend exploring. Hopefully in a few weeks I get the bug again!

I'm only 26 so it was around 10 years ago, broke my leg playing football at 21 and that's when it all stopped.

Slick

Guru
Welcome to the forum. Loads of information on ctw, I've done it the past 2 years now and just can't see past it. It may be tough getting back in to it but at 26 you may still have a chance. ;):welcome:

Last edited:

Tangoup51

Welcome mate, you'll be able to have most of your current and future questions dealt with here, so hope you stick around. :welcome:

Wixsteman

Veteran
:welcome: Chris :bicycle:

Top Bottom