Helo from N Ireland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wheely woman

Hi All,
after being inspired by my husbands new zest for life and weight loss (and being tired of being a Sunday cycling widow) I decide to give road cycling a go myself.
I've had a few mishaps with cleats and country roads etc but I have learned to love this thing called cycling.
I have joined the local club and I also started my own Facebook page to encourage women to get back out there on some sort of wheels.
I've completed a few sportives in the past year and am looking forward to a more leg powered year ahead!
Looking forward to reading your posts too!

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:welcome:

*Dusty*

Returning Hero.
Hi All,
after being inspired by my husbands new zest for life and weight loss (and being tired of being a Sunday cycling widow) I decide to give road cycling a go myself.
I've had a few mishaps with cleats and country roads etc but I have learned to love this thing called cycling.
I have joined the local club and I also started my own Facebook page to encourage women to get back out there on some sort of wheels.
I've completed a few sportives in the past year and am looking forward to a more leg powered year ahead!
Looking forward to reading your posts too!

Bout ye, where are you from?

I'm just outside Armagh.

Hyslop

Veteran

Sixmile

Guru
Welcome! I'm just up in Ballyclare.

I bought my wife a new bike last year and whilst she hasn't caught the bug, she doesn't hate it. That's a decent start in my book!

Top Bottom