Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ryan85

Hi guys

Hello all I have just joined cycling chat, at the moment I'm in the process of losing weight so I can ride further. My aim is to ride 28 miles 4 days a week or 60 miles with a possible club. Any advice from you seasoned cyclists would be most welcome and if anyone is looking for a cycling buddy in hinckley please get in touch I could use the help.

Cheers ^_^

Jaykun85

Hey.

Welcome I'm new here myself not been here long so i won't try give any advice as I'm still asking it myself :smile:
I will just say i have not set a target i want to try get each time i go out. I just get in the zone and pedal away and watch the miles fly by so its enjoyable and not just a chore :smile:

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Sixty miles would be simple enough with the right club in summer. It'd just take a while. Six hours, more or less. Eat and drink enough during and just after, then a bath, dinner, sleep and a day off and it should be mostly fine.

Riding four days of 28 miles close together would be a tougher challenge IMO, requiring some building up. I'm not sure of the best tips for it.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Hi and :welcome: from a Yorkshire living in exile in Leicestershire :becool:.

Top Bottom