Hello!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ehjack90

Hello everyone,

After many years being without a bike, I've decided to get back on the saddle (The cycle to work scheme helped encourage this decision). But nonetheless I'm very excited to get started again! I'm from sunny Scotland and there's plentiful amazing and scenic cycle routes I can't wait to ride. :smile:

ScotiaLass

Guru
:welcome:
I got back in the saddle about 2 years ago and I'm loving it :smile:
There are some cracking rides around my area too (Falkirk, so not too far from you).
What bike did you get?

OP
OP
E

ehjack90

:welcome:
I got back in the saddle about 2 years ago and I'm loving it :smile:
There are some cracking rides around my area too (Falkirk, so not too far from you).
What bike did you get?

I honestly can't wait.. Just wish Halfords would hurry up! I got the 13 Implicit Alpha Hybrid (http://www.halfords.com/cycling/bik...ssic-bikes/13-implicit-alpha-hybrid-bike-2015). I was there last weekend visiting the Kelpies for the first time! There are some great paths along there.

Hello and welcome to the forum. I live in north lanarkshire

Thank you! Ah nice, are there any good rides around that area? I'm from South Lanarkshire and I'm planning to cycle up along the Clyde which basically takes me in to the town for work :smile:

Hyslop

Veteran
Hello there:okay:.Welcome from murky,damp Cumbria-so I dont believe you about Sunny Scotland:biggrin:.Never mind though,enjoy yourself,its all good fun!

arch684

Veteran
I honestly can't wait.. Just wish Halfords would hurry up! I got the 13 Implicit Alpha Hybrid (http://www.halfords.com/cycling/bik...ssic-bikes/13-implicit-alpha-hybrid-bike-2015). I was there last weekend visiting the Kelpies for the first time! There are some great paths along there.

Thank you! Ah nice, are there any good rides around that area? I'm from South Lanarkshire and I'm planning to cycle up along the Clyde which basically takes me in to the town for work :smile:
I do most my cycling in south lanarkshire or west lothian area up through lanark to carnwath and out past forth to west calder then back home

Mrs M

Guru
Hello :welcome:

Top Bottom