Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
:welcome:

BillOfRights

Welcome to the forum Han :smile:

OP
OP
han168

han168

Hello everyone. Thank you for welcoming me to cyclechat. I am overwhelmed. I never thought people here are warm hearted. You made me feel I am home.

OP
OP
han168

han168

What bike do you ride @han168 ?
I ride a mountain bike and a hybrid. I'm hoping to add a sports hybrid to that soon!
I am riding an Asama full-susp mtb. It is a cheap bike. Right now, I am confused between buying a Giant Roam or ATX 27.5. Any advice please?

ScotiaLass

Guru
I am riding an Asama full-susp mtb. It is a cheap bike. Right now, I am confused between buying a Giant Roam or ATX 27.5. Any advice please?
I can't help you with that but if you post on the MTB thread, I'm sure someone will offer you advice!
I have a full sus but can't ride the way I used to due to arthritis in my spine and knees....light trails and towpaths for me now, but at least I am still getting out!
Good luck with the new purchase!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.

Sometimes it doesn't hurt buying a cheap bike. At least you can find out if you like cyclng before you think of Investing a lot more money. Hope you have fun and enjoy the experience whatever your riding.

OP
OP
han168

han168

Sometimes it doesn't hurt buying a cheap bike. At least you can find out if you like cyclng before you think of Investing a lot more money. Hope you have fun and enjoy the experience whatever your riding.
Yeah. I bought the bike because I need to lower down my cholesterol before my offshore health check. So I did not care about the brand. But now I am getting serious with bikes again. I have been off the bike for 8 years. Then last month I have my first 53 kilometer ride in 8 year. It felt great though I got sunburns. ^_^

Top Bottom