Hello!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sparco05

hey,

sorry I posted in another section before coming here so thought id better come back and say hi!

I'm a very unfit 25yo trying to make some changes to my lifestyle and importantly to get riding!!

Hopefully as I get a bit if experience and a few miles under my belt I'll be able to contribute more than just asking questions haha

Shaun

wisdom

Guru
Welcome to the forum.be very careful it's addictive

OP
OP
S

sparco05

Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome :smile: I did find myself browsing the site this afternoon so I suspect you might be right about it being a bit addictive haha

Ern1e

Über Member
Hi and welcome and as stated it can be very addictive ! also it ok to ask questions you will always get an answer may not always be the one you want to hear but they are always correct and if not some one else will correct it lol.I have always found the folks on here to be the most helpfull and friendly and no question is ever stupid !

OP
OP
S

sparco05

Thank you, really have noticed how everyone seems to be quite tolerant on here! ! Just as well as there's a few things I've read and found myself thinking "oh god!! This is like a different language to me!!" Xx

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
@sparco05: yes, it's very tolerant and friendly on here. I used to use only Australian cycling forums, but then discovered CycleChat, and my life changed...
(cue infotainment background music...)
There's heaps of information on this site, and everyone is very willing to give technical help :smile:. Welcome to the CC fora, Shaun.

Dark46

Veteran
Hi and welcome to the forum

OP
OP
S

sparco05

Thanks again everyone!

Victor, as I was reading your post an infomercial actually came on telly! Scary stuff, although even their wonderful advert hasnt quite convinced me to by their amazing kink free hosepipe lol!!

SLICE OF HEAVEN

Regular
Welcome bud. Cycling is kick ass. I've been a looong time runner but after my brother introduced cycling to me, it's been a great workout along with running still

Top Bottom