Hello from Windhoek Namibia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steve50

Disenchanted Member
:welcome:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
:hello: Hi Slettie

You will find lots of advice here and plenty of chat. The beginners section is really good and very friendly with no question too daft or silly.

We love photos too on this site especially from outside the UK .

Enjoy the ride

OP
OP
S

slettie

:hello: Hi Slettie

You will find lots of advice here and plenty of chat. The beginners section is really good and very friendly with no question too daft or silly.

We love photos too on this site especially from outside the UK .

Enjoy the ride
Thanks that is exactly what is am looking for.Here in Namibia there is no support groups or forums where you can get advice

:welcome:

dim

welcome!

I spent several months in Windhoek when I was in the army .... then was shipped off to Oshakati for the rest of my military service ...

Windhoek was a great place and has excellent beer. (I still sometimes buy Windhoek lager if Waitrose stocks it)... some good restaurants there (especially German ones as there were loads of Germans working in Windhoek). I also went to a beer festival in Swakopmund (it was Hansa beer's 50th anniversery and it was the 1st time that ever I lost my memory from drinking too much.... :becool: .... was like a German Oktoberfest with Oompah bands and German waitresses)

I was not into cycling in those days but if the roads are as good as they were back then I think that it would be a brilliant place to cycle, especially if you head out North from Windhoek where there were some decent hills

Top Bottom