Hello from Wiltshire, it's not all cider and witchcraft, some of it is modified Bromptons

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chriscross1966

Über Member
Hi folks...

In my avatar you can see Henrietta, my H3R... as she was before my midlife crisis kicked in (well almost, you can't see it really but the Luxos U headlight/usb charger is already on there)... MLC has resulted in a massive shopping list, some of which is here (carbon seatpost and handlebars, B+M Toplight rbake/rear light), some of which is ordered awaiting delivery (Kinetics 11-speed Alfine conversion, SMC carbon rims, custom SON-XS dynohub, Chris King headset) and a couple of bits I'm sorting out currently (vostock.bike rear triangle to replace the Kinetics one, Campagnolo BB+crankset).
I also own some other sensible forms of transport in a Sinclair C5 which I believe I still hold an unofficial single-day distance record for (around 97 miles) and a KMX X-type... neither of them get much use these days and can be considered semi-retired, the Brommie is my ride to work (or rather to a bus-stop which then takes me to work.

Mrs M

Guru
Hello :welcome:
Happy your bike has a name, they all should :smile:

fixedfixer

Veteran
I just read Sinclair C5 ! Proper retro weirdness !!!! Welcome

Hats off to anyone who has driven / cycled one of those. Believe there is quite a following and they are demanding a fair few beer tokens these days.

Top Bottom