Hello from Sunny Radcliffe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Domus

Guru
Hi

Just joined, been lurking for a few days, been cycling for almost a whole month just learning what to do and what not to do. I have had a Trek Hybrid in the shed for about 15 years and done nothing with it at all.
I am a confirmed petrol head and enjoy touring Europe each year in one car or another. A friend who we go touring with has lost his licence for medical reasons and has taken to an electric bike. He joined us on our recent tour of Germany both on his bike and having the odd lift. When we went further south into the Black Forest he rode down the Rhine and met up with us at Rotterdam. Myself and another driver were chatting with him on the ferry back and have both been inspired to join him on another adventure next year.

Will add more in the Beginners Forum

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hello. Welcome to the forum.:welcome:

Aunty Tyke

Hi

Just joined, been lurking for a few days, been cycling for almost a whole month just learning what to do and what not to do. I have had a Trek Hybrid in the shed for about 15 years and done nothing with it at all.
I am a confirmed petrol head and enjoy touring Europe each year in one car or another. A friend who we go touring with has lost his licence for medical reasons and has taken to an electric bike. He joined us on our recent tour of Germany both on his bike and having the odd lift. When we went further south into the Black Forest he rode down the Rhine and met up with us at Rotterdam. Myself and another driver were chatting with him on the ferry back and have both been inspired to join him on another adventure next year.

Will add more in the Beginners Forum
Welcome! Be interested to hear your adventures!

Mrs M

Guru
:welcome:

Top Bottom