Hello From Sunny Glasgow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beaker_72

One word in the title of this thread is a lie, see if you can work out which.

So after posting a reply to the thread saying "post here" I figured maybe a new thread was the way to go. I've just started cycling again after having not been on a bike since I was a kid. The cycle to work scheme got me back into it which just goes to show that not everything the government does is wrong. At the moment I have a Brompton, mainly because I live in a flat with no secure storage space so I wanted something I could keep in a cupboard. I'm hoping that sometime in the future that will change and I can get a big boys bike.

I've already found a lot of really useful stuff on this forum, especially in the beginners area. Hopefully in time I'll be able to contribute something useful rather than just take advantage of other people's knowledge.

Thanks for having me!

arch684

Veteran
Hello and welcome to the forum

xxDarkRiderxx

Veteran
:welcome:

One word in the title of this thread is a lie, see if you can work out which.

So after posting a reply to the thread saying "post here" I figured maybe a new thread was the way to go. I've just started cycling again after having not been on a bike since I was a kid. The cycle to work scheme got me back into it which just goes to show that not everything the government does is wrong. At the moment I have a Brompton, mainly because I live in a flat with no secure storage space so I wanted something I could keep in a cupboard. I'm hoping that sometime in the future that will change and I can get a big boys bike.

I've already found a lot of really useful stuff on this forum, especially in the beginners area. Hopefully in time I'll be able to contribute something useful rather than just take advantage of other people's knowledge.

Thanks for having me!
Right i see .......your from Edinburgh ? welcome from TROPICAL Brechin.

Top Bottom