Hello from South of Sahara

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lookman

Regular
I am glad to be here, learning and building upon what I already know about cycling.

Been cycling for 7 years but recently started pushing the distance. Done over 500km of riding this month alone and still counting.

I also started riding to work, a distance of about 38km return at least once a week. Every ride is an experience.

Most of my ride is solo... Bicycling isn't yet a popular culture in my locale.

I am happy to be here and I am optimistic that it'll be an enriching experience.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Hello and welcome!

Hello and :welcome:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Hello and welcome from a nearish neighbour. Cycling is popular here but not so much as a leisure pastime but it’s gaining popularity. We even have a Decathlon shop here now. How did you get your bike? Most here are sent by charities but I managed to get a very nice Specialized which someone had brought from the US.

OP
OP
Lookman

Lookman

Regular
Hello and welcome from a nearish neighbour. Cycling is popular here but not so much as a leisure pastime but it’s gaining popularity. We even have a Decathlon shop here now. How did you get your bike? Most here are sent by charities but I managed to get a very nice Specialized which someone had brought from the US.
Glad to meet you hear my next door neighbor . There are several bike shops especially in Lagos that sells bicycles and accessories. I got my current used bicycle from there. Looking to upgrade soon

Top Bottom