Hello from Reading

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

overmind

My other bike is a Pinarello
I recently discovered this forum when searching for stuff about BTwin Triban 3 bikes.

I have been commuting about 6 miles per day into Reading for the last 15 years on a number of bikes.

Previous to that I used to commute from Brightlingsea to University of Essex in Wivenhoe but that was 30 years ago (on an old red Peugeot 27 inch racer which was a great bike).

Last year I cycled from Southampton to Portsmouth (and back) along the coast and had such a great time I got hooked. I am planning about 9 or 10 smaller trips this year as well as a south coast run from Lands end to Reading (camping). I think this will take 4-5 days.

I recently discovered this forum when searching for stuff about BTwin Triban 3 bikes.

I have been commuting about 6 miles per day into Reading for the last 15 years on a number of bikes.

Previous to that I used to commute from Brightlingsea to University of Essex in Wivenhoe but that was 30 years ago (on an old red Peugeot 27 inch racer which was a great bike).

Last year I cycled from Southampton to Portsmouth (and back) along the coast and had such a great time I got hooked. I am planning about 9 or 10 smaller trips this year as well as a south coast run from Lands end to Reading (camping). I think this will take 4-5 days.
Welcome along:welcome:.

Top Bottom