Hello from Norwich

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

benjibobz

Thought id say 'hi' as I've just joined up.
I live in Norwich, have recently bought a bike and have taken to the roads!
Joined as it would be good to find people/groups to ride with - site looks a great place to get tips and advice too.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Welcome to cycle chat @benjibobz!

Cyprus

Thought id say 'hi' as I've just joined up.
I live in Norwich, have recently bought a bike and have taken to the roads!
Joined as it would be good to find people/groups to ride with - site looks a great place to get tips and advice too.

Welcome from me too, I am kind of in the same boat as you. Took up cycling again and also joined the forum recently. I am from Wymondham, but as yet not joined any club.

sannesley

Hi and welcome fellow newbie

OP
OP
B

benjibobz

Welcome from me too, I am kind of in the same boat as you. Took up cycling again and also joined the forum recently. I am from Wymondham, but as yet not joined any club.
Hi Cyprus. yeah i haven't joined any clubs yet either. glad to hear you are in the same boat as me, and a fellow Norfolk cyclist too!

Cyprus

Saluki (above) mentioned to me that there is Hethersett Velo club, which is very close to me, but as yet I have not contacted them (they insist on helmets being worn too, something which I have not yet bought).

I have heard that there used to be a gathering in Wymondham every Thursday evening(?) although I have no idea which club it may of been, as I cannot find any club as such based in Wymondham itself.

Top Bottom