Hello from Hindhead

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Deborah S

Good morning all. How I wish I had looked at this forum before choosing my bike!
I am the proud (?) If not frustrated, owner of a Carrera Crossfire hybrid ebike.

I've had it for 3 days but only just took it out this morning... It just sat in the hall before that, mocking me.

I bought a Topiak Explorer rear disc rack which I can't make fit (help!) Despite YouTube videos...

The seat is wildly uncomfortable I did 7 miles & couldn't believe the pain. Any recommendations for a woman with no natural padding?!I

The display is quite handy, but despite scrolling through all options, can't figure out how to change the time. I did reset it when I received it, as it already has some data on it, but the time didn't change or prompt for an update.

I've also discovered how dangerous some of the roads are around here, in terms of poor repair & potholes. Fairly jarred me & nearly had me off at one point!

Would be great to hear from others with this bike. Thanks for reading.

OP
OP
Deborah S

Deborah S

I should have also said, I haven't been in a bike for over 4 years, last one was a Pendleton which weighed too much & refused to go in a straight line. Prior to that, inherited my grandmother's Raleigh Shopper when I was 13 & used to cycle around Richmond Park.

Good morning all. How I wish I had looked at this forum before choosing my bike!
I am the proud (?) If not frustrated, owner of a Carrera Crossfire hybrid ebike.

I've had it for 3 days but only just took it out this morning... It just sat in the hall before that, mocking me.

I bought a Topiak Explorer rear disc rack which I can't make fit (help!) Despite YouTube videos...

The seat is wildly uncomfortable I did 7 miles & couldn't believe the pain. Any recommendations for a woman with no natural padding?!I

The display is quite handy, but despite scrolling through all options, can't figure out how to change the time. I did reset it when I received it, as it already has some data on it, but the time didn't change or prompt for an update.

I've also discovered how dangerous some of the roads are around here, in terms of poor repair & potholes. Fairly jarred me & nearly had me off at one point!

Would be great to hear from others with this bike. Thanks for reading.
Hi and welcome. Not surprised at saddle problem, double whammy of poor quality and you not being used to it unfortunately. Something like this would be £40 well spent, although you could go cheaper on same website. Good luck :okay:
https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/mobile/prologo-dimension-stn-143-bike-saddle/rp-prod191977

OP
OP
Deborah S

Deborah S

Top Bottom