Hello From Gosport, Hampshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

D7JAB

Hi there, I will be mostly asking pointless questions that require the most obvious answers and will no doubt need to be pointed in the direction of the obvious.

New to road biking and at the moment using my 2012 Carrera Virtuoso for my daily comute to and from work. Not too hilly and not too manic so its giving me a chance to get used the bike and people in cars that have no spacial awareness.
Long way away from being to get decent average speeds and overall fitness...but its a start.

MisterStan

Label Required
Welcome along. No question is too stupid here.

Hi,
Welcome to the madhouse Forum
If you see someone on a blue or silver recumbent trike - don't be afraid to say hello. I am usually found commuting through Fareham, Portchester and Cosham

2PedalsTez

Über Member
Hi D7JAB, no question is pointless so just ask. There is a huge amount of knowledge on the forum.
Good to see another member from your area :smile:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
2 Gosport newbies at the same time. A bit like busses really.
:welcome: to CC.
Ask away. Advice freely given on here, although some maybe unexpected and bordering on the downright flippant ^_^

Sauce pot

Regular
2 Gosport newbies at the same time. A bit like busses really.
:welcome: to CC.
Ask away. Advice freely given on here, although some maybe unexpected and bordering on the downright flippant ^_^
Yes but we are more reliable than the local bus service? We also go out on weekends which the buses don't. Lol

Top Bottom