Hello from Denton, Manchester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You could fit what I know about bikes on the back of a postage stamp. However, I do enjoy cycling. Total novice. I have rode my mountain bike everyday for the last couple of years, usually just to work and the gym. I bought a road bike a couple of days ago and although I'm a bit intimidated by it I'm looking forward to getting out on it when I pick it up from halfords in a couple of days.
My main passion is weight lifting and I'm currently training for several obstacle course races this year to raise money for Help for heroes. Currently residing in Denton with my girlfriend and 2 Cats.

OP
OP
mrbrown55

mrbrown55

IMG_66986653814892.jpeg
My specialized mountain bike

jazzkat

Fixed wheel fanatic.
Welcome!
I used to live in Denton many moons ago. Do you go to the big Gym next door to the Karate club (I forget the gyms name) I used to train at the Karate club years ago.
Happy memories!
I hope you enjoy your road bike!

OP
OP
mrbrown55

mrbrown55

Welcome!
I used to live in Denton many moons ago. Do you go to the big Gym next door to the Karate club (I forget the gyms name) I used to train at the Karate club years ago.
Happy memories!
I hope you enjoy your road bike!
Yeah it's called bettabodies I live about 10 minutes away. Trained there a few times.

jazzkat

Fixed wheel fanatic.
Yeah it's called bettabodies I live about 10 minutes away. Trained there a few times.
Ah yes Bettabodies. I used to live the other side of the flyover near the windows factory.

Top Bottom