Hello from DC

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

seapigg

Hello!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've always been a casual road cycler, mostly alone to tell the truth, but I haven't been out in over a year due to a nagging shoulder injury. After finally finding a capable doctor that diagnosed my torn labrum, I am rearing and ready to go. I guess it is one of those "you don't know what you've got until it's gone" things, but as I've been recovering, I just keep thinking about getting back in the saddle.

I figured I'd join a community to help me push my previously-casual (now sendentary) self to new heights! So howdy everyone.

OP
OP
S

seapigg

Although now that I do some more reading... is everyone here from outside the US? Haha

Ganymede

Veteran
Hi seapigg - great name! There are all sorts of people on this forum - I'm sure there are other forums in the USA with more local knowledge for you - but you're very welcome here. It is often interesting to hear how road laws and conditions differ from ours - can we learn anything from you or vice-versa. :hello:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Although now that I do some more reading... is everyone here from outside the US? Haha
Welcome from Scotland!
Yes, this is mostly a UK based forum, but we have quite a few contributors from the USA, Canada, Australia, Asia and beyond ^_^
We might seem a wee bit loopy at times, you'll get used to us :laugh:

HAlloo frOM NOrwAY!

Greetings and welcome, seapigg.

You'll soon become familiar with the ways and moanings of the limeys here. And if you can understand our sense of humour, you can try and spread it to your fellow countrymen/women. :thumbsup:

I bought my CAAD 10 105 from Conte's in Arlington a few years ago and had a much too short ride around DC on it.

Hope you're able to make up for lost time and get the miles back in your legs.

Top Bottom