Hello from Cheshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:welcome:

kapelmuur

Veteran
I guess our paths will cross from time to time, one of my routes takes me through Wincham towards Lostock Gralam via Northwich.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Yes ... :welcome:

I just invited kapelmuur to come along on a 200 km forum ride which I will be organising in Cheshire in June. You other Cheshire riders (and also anybody from anywhere else!) would be welcome to take part.

It will be a repeat of a ride I organised last summer, so take a look at THIS to see if it whets your appetite. If so, watch out for the new ride thread in the 'CycleChat and Recreational Rides' sub-forum. I will start it in May.

OP
OP
J

Jaykun85

that would be a long ride for me. But well i have to have something to aim for :smile:
Not good with all the metric haha had to google how many miles that would be the longest ride i would have done if i get to do it.
But its something to aim for :smile: Ill keep an eye out for the post you mentioned even if i can't make it all the way will still be nice to meet up with some you guys. Assuming that its Top Gear rules (Every man left behind) haha. Had to take my bike back to the shop to get a new upgrade :sad: decided on a Ultegra Chain set had a cheap nasty one that kept bending was annoying me lol

OP
OP
J

Jaykun85

Hello :welcome:
I'm in the Felt road bike club too :smile:
didn't even know there was one. hoe bad am i at googling things ... do they know where to get felt jerseys and shorts as i been looking and cant seem to find anywhere in the UK or is this just my poor searching capabilities letting me down once again :sad:

Mrs M

Guru
didn't even know there was one. hoe bad am i at googling things ... do they know where to get felt jerseys and shorts as i been looking and cant seem to find anywhere in the UK or is this just my poor searching capabilities letting me down once again :sad:
^_^
There's not really a Felt bike club (just made that up:blush:)
What I meant was that there's quite a few CC peeps who have Felt road bikes and love them dearly :wub: :bicycle:.
It's like a wee club :smile:.

OP
OP
J

Jaykun85

Ahhhh i get you now ..

The Felt is my first road bike as only had a MTB until i saw this one on eBay .. and have to say the quality of the bike is really nice and suits me perfectly. Put more into the bike now in upgrades than what it cost me haha ..cycling gets rather expensive

Top Bottom