Hello from California. Mr. Beanz here!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Some may know me as I have posted on cycling forums for years. Just looking for a place to post cycling pics and videos of me, my wife and a few buddies. Wife is 56, I'm the youngster at 55 but we still love to play with our bikes. Ride mostly on a wide open bike trail here in California. We can do 60 miles round trip with no cars. I keep the wife off the busy roads here in Ca for safety reasons. I do ride the streets at times and if she is with me, we ride the tandem. I feel she is safer that way! That is my goal, some fitness, fun, but safety is number ONE! Looking forward to posting some pics and hopefully some videos if possible. First post so we'll see how the video thing goes since I don't know all the features here yet! ^_^

Oh yeah, I love emojis! :dance:

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Hi there, welcome.

mustang1

Legendary Member
Hey. I think I know you from bikeforum.net but I haven't been there for years. If you were there, do you recall rad/55?

Edit: my spell checker sucks and I need to edit my personal dictionary.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MrBeanz

Hey. I think I know you for bikeforum.net but I haven't been there for years. If you free there, do you recall rad/55?

Yes of course, I remember the name well! :hello: Yup, same Mr. Beanz, that's me! ^_^

Hey, seems like a cool place. I'm liking it already. Good traffic and replies and likes already! :dance:

OP
OP
M

MrBeanz

I ride with my wife Gina who you will see in my videos and pics. She is 56, donated a kidney 18 years ago. The hard way, 10 inch scar on her side. She had been riding for about 5 years before the donation. I thought she would stop cycling but she is a trooper so here she is years later still spinning the pedals!

In and out of cycling duds.

0000055A.jpg
00000A500.JPG

Attachments

• 0000055.JPG
    0000055.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 28
OP
OP
M

MrBeanz

Hi and :welcome: MrBeanz. Looking forward to reading your posts from the Californian Sun

Thanks! Yeah, Summer pics usually earn me quite a few likes as we ride to the beach every weekend. :girl:

I have some internet buds who are packed in snow right now really liking my California winter material. Though in all honesty, their snow pics look awesome and I wish I could ride in it! I'm jealous!

OP
OP
M

MrBeanz

Hey. I think I know you from bikeforum.net but I haven't been there for years. If you were there, do you recall rad/55?

Edit: my spell checker sucks and I need to edit my personal dictionary.

Are you the guy who used to ride with us on a few forum rides on SART? I think Drew may have been your buddy.

Top Bottom