Hello Form Northeast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Morty1884

Regular
Hello all ive just started to use my bike again to try get back into shape. Im 32 and very unfit and been saying to myself for past year im going to start bike riding. Well im glad to say about 4 weeks ago i did it, i pull my old full suspension silverfox bike out shed (been sat there for about 5-7yrs since new lol) and done 1.5 mile around the block and it killed me. took me another 2 weeks to get my bike out and managed 4.3 and that took nearly 45min. But im please to say ive stuck with it and really enjoying it more and more, ive done another 6 rides in 2weeks building upto 10 miles and took me an hour.

Hopefully in few month 10 mile will be very easy for me and i should have better bike.

rugby bloke

Veteran
Welcome to the Forum.
Great to hear you are back on the bike. Keep with it, you will be amazed how quickly you improve. Beware, it is dangerously addictive though !

Serynia

:welcome: Well done for getting out there and just enjoying your bike. When you get a little more addicted.. (it will happen) there are some great places to cycle in the northeast.

Jamieyorky

Veteran
:welcome: where about's in the North East are you?

Top Bottom