Hello fellow non-drivers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
that means you don't pay any bleedin' road tax !

Slioch

Guru
:welcome:

I've got 4x bikes and 2x cars, so that just about puts me in the cyclists camp :smile:. I don't mind motorists per se, what I do have a problem with is nobbers who drive cars.

OP
OP
RJG

RJG

Regular
:welcome:

I've got 4x bikes and 2x cars, so that just about puts me in the cyclists camp :smile:. I don't mind motorists per se, what I do have a problem with is nobbers who drive cars.

I agree entirely. Well said.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Here to share my love of the cycle commute, and disdain of motorists.
Richie
Welcome to CC; from an HGV driving, car owning, motorbike riding, cyclist! I won't be sharing my love of any cycle commute .... have endured that particular debate once too often on here. Suffice to say, it doesn't suit everyone :okay:.

OP
OP
RJG

RJG

Regular
Hello from another car owning petrol head and cyclist, I don't think you're going to score many brownie points with that intro :eek:
Not here for brownie points Steve...but also certainly not to lambast the innocent majority of motorists

OP
OP
RJG

RJG

Regular
Here to share my love of the cycle commute, and disdain of motorists.
Richie
I feel like I need to correct myself...."disdain of some motorists"

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Oh dear. Never mind. Im a car driver and funnily enough I have 2 bikes. But I'll also say hello as well. Welcome to the forum.

screenman

Legendary Member
Clear off, this is a forum fir motorist who own bikes.^_^

Can I ask why you do not own a car, and do you think it disadvantages your family at all.

Top Bottom