Hello everyone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Garfeild

Regular
Hi all, I'm new to the forum, but not new to cycling. Been using mountain bikes for about 20 years, for most of that time, I've done nothing really serious,just riding around the countryside in noth Kent.

I decided this year to take things a bit more seriously and booked myself in for my local rotary club ride
(45 miles) the London to Brighton (54 miles including the dreaded ditching beacon) which I managed to conquer without stopping, and the great Kent bike ride (60 miles) all done on my mountain bike.

At the age of 53, I've just got my first road, or racing bike, as we used to call them years ago, since I was 17. The cycle was rapidly moved to the back of the garage, as soon as I became old enough to ride a motorcycle.
I've already had the benefit of advice from the wealth of knowledge on this forum, I hope I can repay that in the future.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:welcome:

DEFENDER01

Über Member
:welcome:
I have recently taken up cycling again after many years break as i need to get some exercise back in my leg / joints. ;)
This is a great forum with some great members and advice. :okay:
You will not be disappointed.

Ern1e

Über Member
Hi and welcome I was also tempted away from bicycles a few years back in favour of two wheels with an engine,but now back on two wheels and it seems that I'am now the engine lol.

Mrs M

Guru
Hello :welcome:

Top Bottom