Hello Cyclechat!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fyhn

Came by cyclechat while searching for some advice on Bkool, and realized that there are som many interesting threads here (in addition to beeing the best Source for bkool on the web). I am addicted to cycling, which is quite challenging as I live far above the Arctic Circle. But then again you get to ride in an amazing scenery as soon as you leave your house, so it's not all frostbites:-)

When it comes to Bkool, a friend of mine at a LBS startet selling the trainers last year. This has been a great success, and I'm now an admin at a group for their customers with roughly 50 riders . The comming season we're planning to film a few routes nearby, for instance in the Lofoten islands, and load up to Bkool. If we succeed, I guess this could be interesting rides for the bkool community:-)

I'm on the board for the local bike club, and I'm working for The Arctic Race of Norway, so I guess I could be a good source if any of you guys should have the insane idea of travelling / cycling in the Arctic:-)

Thx again for all the great advice.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
:welcome:
I've got an ice bike :smile:

Top Bottom