Hello All

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

weareHKR

Only just come across this forum, currently a member of Retrobike, retro been my main interest for restoration back to original if possible.
Have a small collection of retro's not all rideable at the minute.
Looking forward to browsing around here & hopefully share some experiences &/or knowledge.
Thanks for looking,
G

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hello and welcome. :welcome:

Momo

Only just come across this forum, currently a member of Retrobike, retro been my main interest for restoration back to original if possible.
Have a small collection of retro's not all rideable at the minute.
Looking forward to browsing around here & hopefully share some experiences &/or knowledge.
Thanks for looking,
G
Hello there.
Given your interest in retro bikes wonder if you've any leads on retro car cycle racks? I want one like I had years ago that was supported mostly on the window rather than down on the rear fender. Long shot I know but any ideas welcome.

OP
OP
weareHKR

weareHKR

Hello there.
Given your interest in retro bikes wonder if you've any leads on retro car cycle racks? I want one like I had years ago that was supported mostly on the window rather than down on the rear fender. Long shot I know but any ideas welcome.
I no idea mate sorry, I'll keep my eyes peeled tho, if I come across anything that may be of interest I'll drop you a message! :okay:

Top Bottom