Hello All.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mdk1

Hi,
My names Mike and I've just joined,
I'm 44 and decided to try a bit of bike riding, I live in North Kent and lucky to be a bit out in the country,
Over the last 6 months I've lost over 3.5 stone and finally felt like dusting off my bike which was bought new around 20 years ago and ridden once in that time.
Anyway over the last week I've clocked up about 20 miles, and I'm quiet enjoying it.
So now off to post a few questions and have good read.

xxDarkRiderxx

Veteran
:welcome:

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Hi,
My names Mike and I've just joined,
I'm 44 and decided to try a bit of bike riding, I live in North Kent and lucky to be a bit out in the country,
Over the last 6 months I've lost over 3.5 stone and finally felt like dusting off my bike which was bought new around 20 years ago and ridden once in that time.
Anyway over the last week I've clocked up about 20 miles, and I'm quiet enjoying it.
So now off to post a few questions and have good read.
Nice one, welcome. Sounds like you are bitten.

Plenty of good riding around the Medway towns...perhaps one day you can do the Folkestone or whitstable run, once you are out of Rochester it's good and flat....apart from the hilly bits! ( actually the hills don't start again till you pass whitstable!)

OP
OP
mdk1

mdk1

Thanks for the welcome,
Managed a another couple of rides, one yesterday and one first thing this morning, so now 30 miles in a week,
Not sure how next week will pan out, will try and do a few more before we go away on holiday for a few weeks.

Top Bottom