Hello all from scooter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scooter

Hi all, ive been riding for just over a year and really enjoying my first road bike, (still have my mountain bike though , i like to mix it up. I bought my road bike second hand but it was virtually unridden, its a specialized roubaix expert 2010 model and it feels lovely to ride.
I normally i do a 30 mile ride around the hampshire countryside & occasionally a 40 miler. This year has been my best year tho , ive just completed my first half marathon, competed in my first BMX race and have signed up for another half marathon next year , amongst a 10 mile & a 10k to keep me ticking over:thumbsup:.
Im now currently building up a winter road bike as i dont want to use my roubaix in the wet and windy weather ahead (did that last year and regretted it) . Also ive done a couple of cycle tours to france for the tour de france which is great if the weather is fine (this year it was awful tho) the year before it was scorchio:sun:. Next year i may visit the spanish vuelta as i think the weather is more predicatable .
As for more bikes i also have a made up tourer, a vintage 1949 rotrax , a 2012 redline bmx race bike & about 6 other 1980's old school bmx's , so yeah im a bit of a bike nut at the moment .
Happy winter cycling to you all , scooter.:hello:

owdo:bicycle:

paul04

Über Member
Welcome to the website :smile:

Top Bottom