Helllllllooooooooo!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beaney

Hi all,

I am from lincolnshire, a cyclist and triathlete.

I have joined here partly to meet like minded people and also anyone who uses Bkool as I have recently upgraded my trainer. So looking forward to a more interesting winter on the turbo trainer.

woodbutcher

Veteran
Hi all,

I am from lincolnshire, a cyclist and triathlete.

I have joined here partly to meet like minded people and also anyone who uses Bkool as I have recently upgraded my trainer. So looking forward to a more interesting winter on the turbo trainer.
Welcome Beaney, Boston was my home town back in the last century :whistle: You've found a brilliant group of people on CC.

Daddy Pig

Veteran
:welcome:
Look up bkool cyclechat and there are various leagues running.
Welcome to team cyclechat and your services have now been signed up for the winter nations cup...
We were third last year (out of three) so we need some strengthening up!
What level are you?
Anyway, enough rambling... see you over on the bkool cyclechat pages...

OP
OP
B

Beaney

:welcome:
Look up bkool cyclechat and there are various leagues running.
Welcome to team cyclechat and your services have now been signed up for the winter nations cup...
We were third last year (out of three) so we need some strengthening up!
What level are you?
Anyway, enough rambling... see you over on the bkool cyclechat pages...
I have no idea what my level is at the moment. I have only done 2 routes so far and most of that time was spent trying to use my keyboard, playing with the settings.

Daddy Pig

Veteran
I have no idea what my level is at the moment. I have only done 2 routes so far and most of that time was spent trying to use my keyboard, playing with the settings.
Perfect timing to joint the chain gang league run by @BILL S to help get you started. As a triathalete I'd be expecting you to push for the wins!
They are live rides but can be also done as and when you want to.
This month' rides are la bit difference as they include some big downhills as well as a few surprises!
It' a great way to keep up the excitemet of riding on a trainer.
Bkool also have a winter league opening soon which could be good.
There is one exceptional rider (Pep Tatch) who is also a triathalete... it would be great if you took him down a peg as he's bkool golden boy!

Daddy Pig

Veteran

Top Bottom