Hell folks from Shelfield,Walsall.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looking forward to advice, help and friendships.
I am physically challenged and a reborn cyclist, last time I road bike was in the seventies.
Hopefully it will help me to keep mobile, improve my overall health and loose weight.
I have purchased a adult trike as I had problems with two wheels (kept falling off). I am retired so I can pretty well cycle most days. I need to build up my distance when cycling so any advice on how I can do this will be appreciated.
I have a friend who is also disabled who I will be riding with mostly. Hope I haven't gone on to long. Yours. Rusty Hinge.

Dismount

Hello Rusty, welcome. I wish you luck with your cycling, little steps so to speak and build up the distance and page overtime.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:welcome:, nowt wrong with trikes,
trike 001.JPG

U

User32269

:welcome: hello from Liverpool.
Don't worry about distance, just enjoy riding comfortably and before you know it the miles will become easier.

redvision95

Proffesional Biskit Eater Upper
:welcome: to the forum.

Just down the road in Walsall myself.

Distance wise just do what you are comfortable with at first and slowly build the distance. There's plenty of canal towpaths nearby and Cycle route 5 up to Lichfield is a nice ride.

cubey

Über Member
Welcome Rusty, as said think about time in the saddle and the more time you put in the miles will soon add up. Start with thirty minutes and build on that.:thumbsup:

Top Bottom