Good morning all!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ohmygsodness

Hello,
My name is Annette. I am a 50 yr old mum of 3 the youngest being 6 yrs old.
Busy most of the time as mums are! Wanting to get back in the 'cycling zone', nothing heavy more so to get fit. Used to cycle back and forth to work years ago. Had a cycling accident and never really got back into it.....

Reactions: mjr

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:welcome:

rugby bloke

Veteran
Welcome to the Forum. Plenty of friendly people and great advice here. I hope you are fully recovered form your accident, now is the time to get on the bike and ride !

Hello,
Busy most of the time as mums are! Wanting to get back in the 'cycling zone', nothing heavy more so to get fit. Used to cycle back and forth to work years ago. Had a cycling accident and never really got back into it.....

:welcome:

The best way to get back into cycling, is to find a like minded group, to cycle with.

Look at these 'Breeze' rides.
https://www.goskyride.com/Breeze/Index

Find one in your area, book up ( it's free) off you go:thumbsup:. You'll only need an inexpensive bike to start with, there are plenty of bargains out there, particularly in the second hand market. If you need any advice on a bike, or ride that you find, just post up the details, and someone here will be happy to advise.

Smithbat

Getting there, one ride at a time.
Hello,
Welcome, I agree with all that has been said. I dabbled last year and started riding again properly at the end of April. It is getting easier every day, as I am sure it will for you too. :hello::welcome:

Better yet, look at www.RideSocial.co.uk, avoid the single sex ghetto and have more choice of free rides!
We don't get paid for ride socials.

Top Bottom