Giant TCX SLR 2 - Size Small

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jaaaaaamie

zgeX81L.jpg

Bike is in very good condition, with a few marks from use. This mainly consists of some rub on the cranks....which is the downfall of black chainsets everywhere I guess.

I am the second owner, and the bike was bought originally in December. I have the original purchasers receipt, and all the bits and bobs such as rack mount adapter, that came with the bike. I bought the bike to demo, as no UK dealer had any stock of the bike in a small. Apparently, this is going to be the case till the new models drop at the end of the year.

The only reason I am selling, is that that I am so impressed with the TCX SLR 2, I have decided to sell it, use my Croix De Fer for a bit longer and save up some more cash, and go for the TCX SLR 1 when the new models are released.

Spec is as stock, apart from the tyres being Schwalbe CX Comps, instead of the Schwalbe Super Swans. The TRP brakes have been changed to the V2 versions as per the recall.

wKxO597.png

In relation to sizing, I include the geo table below, but for a rough idea I am 5'7"/31" inside leg.

iztrbgb.png

For more info, Giant's product page is: http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-gb/bikes/model/2014.giant.tcx.slr.2/14989/66573/#specifications

£745. Cash on collection from Peterborough.

Full gallery of pics here.

Pedals not included.

OP
OP
Jaaaaaamie

Jaaaaaamie

£725. £700.

Last edited:
Top Bottom