Giant SCR2.0 (Large frame, upgraded wheels and crankset) £350

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tdm

Über Member
Following the purchase of a new road bike I've decided to sell my Giant SCR2.0. It's in good working condition and is a very versatile bike. With wide clearances for mudguards and rack eyelets you could set it up as a commuter, tourer or a good winter bike. I've been using it for general road riding and it's fast, light and comfortable. It's got an aluminium frame and carbon forks (frame size - Large, I'm 6' and it's perfect for me with room for adjustment either side of that).

The drivetrain is Shimano Tiagra. I recently upgraded the wheels to Shimano RS-10 (currently £90 from Ribble cycles) and the crankset to a SRAM Apex double with a GXP external bearing bottom bracket. It's a lot lighter and stiffer than the stock setup.

If the Brooks saddle isn't your thing for a £30 discount I'm happy to sell the bike without a saddle. I'll fit the bike with either flat pedals, the black SPD-SLs that are on there or a pair of SPD-compatible pedals depending on what you prefer. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

giant1.JPG

giant2.JPG

resized_IMG_1335.JPG

resized_IMG_1337.JPG

I'm after £350 collected from Sheffield

OP
OP
T

tdm

Über Member
Quick update: I've decided to keep the RS10s as a winter wheelset for my other bike. I'll fit a pair of WH-R550s to the Giant instead. They're very similar to the RS10s (Same weight and spoke configuration). The only real difference is that they're silver and not black. They've seen more use than the RS10s, but should still be perfectly adequate to get you through the winter weather. I will drop the price to £300 collected from Sheffield to reflect this change.

Here's what it looks like with the different wheels:

IMG_1380.JPG

IMG_1381.JPG

Top Bottom