Giant SCR 2.0 Road Bike For Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello I am selling my beloved Giant SCR 2.0 road bike which I bought in 2009. I bought this from new at De Ver Cycles and I have the original receipt. It’s been my pride and joy and has served me well for many years.

The bike is a compact frameset with carbon forks and is size small. I am 5”7 and its just right for me and there is still plenty of room on the stem and seat post to go up further.

I have upgraded the original groupset and its now complete 27 speed Shimano Tiagra triple. I have recently fitted a new bottom bracket.

The bike has a number of marks on it that you would expect from a bike of this age. I have tried to show these in the pictures. The bike has been used in all conditions but has always been looked after and maintained.

This bike is a perfect entry-level road bike, commuter or racer.

I would like £300 ono and I am happy to deliver within the M25 or you can collect from Bromley in Kent. My preference is not to post.

Pics are here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/75893703@N05/sets/72157633083597259/

Any questions drop me a PM.

Kins

Über Member
I have one, lovely bikes to ride.

Just out of interest did you get the asking price and was there much interest? Reason im asking is im thinking of selling mine. Exactly same colour so was wondering what i should ask for it

Top Bottom