Giant Defy 1 road bike with shimano 105 "sold"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

runner

Guru
I am just about to put this bike up for sale on ebay, but thought before posting I would ask on cyclechat if anyone might be interested? It is approx 4 years old and has been used as a computer bike (alternated between this and my kenesis road bike) It has been well serviced and has a few surface marks on the frame. I am not sure what price I should ask ( so please give feedback if you think the price is to high) but I was thinking of somewhere between £300-£500. The frame is a medium size.

P1010685.jpg

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
thats a big price range @runner

OP
OP
runner

runner

Guru
price of £375 and would have to be collection only. The groupset is shimano 105, the chain and cogs were recently replaced and the bike has always been regularly serviced. The tyres are continental gatorskins hardshell new (only replaced recently) and there is a rack and mudguards included....here is a pic taken today

bike_zpsb58d12ad.jpg

OP
OP
runner

runner

Guru
The bike is now up for sale at the reduced price of "£275 ONO" and includes mudguards and bike rack as seen. The bike has to go as today I just purchased the new genesis equilibrium and so the good lady has told me it's the bike or me!!...hence the sale...too many bikes. Below is a much better picture, it is collection only from Bristol......
bikegarden_zpseff09e54.jpg

Last edited:
U

User19783

Pm sent to you.

Top Bottom