Genuine Innovations CO2 inflator and pump hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e-rider

Banned member
NEW
£18 posted (RRP £36.99)
What's included:
  • The Pump (Black/Green version)
  • One CO2 cartridge (Genuine Innovations branded)
  • Black re-useable GI rubber cartridge cover to prevent frozen fingers
  • Schrader head adaptor (stores inside pump handle)
  • Puncture repair kit (stores inside pump handle)
  • Bottle cage mount bracket (plastic) with rubber strap
NOT BOXED

innovations-mountain-pipe-inflator-and-pump.jpg

The Genuine Innovations Mountain Pipe Inflator and Pump uses twist-to-inflate technology for fast, easy & controllable CO2 inflation. A CO2 inflator built just for the Mountain Bike rider with a mini back-up hand pump built right in for inflation security. CO2 cartridge stores in handle when not in use and doubles as handle extension for manual inflation while the new magnet lock feature keeps the barrel locked and closed securely.
Valve interface: Slip on for Presta valve. For Schrader, attach included Schrader valve adaptor. Cartridge compatibility: 12, 16 and 25 gram threaded CO2 cartridges and Big Air. All alloy construction with brass valve internals. Weight: 115g.

musa

Über Member
Bit of a silly question but will this work on a roadie? If so how would you like payment?

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

Banned member
Bit of a silly question but will this work on a roadie? If so how would you like payment?
the default valve fitting is presta (so for a road bike), if you want to use it for MTB/Schrader valves it comes with an adaptor which can be used (it is stored neatly inside the handle along with the puncture repair kit). If you are interested, we can switch over to messages and exchange details.

For instructions on how to use and more info check these:
http://www.genuineinnovations.com/bicycle/mountain/mountain-pipe.html

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOETf1vJLYQ

musa

Über Member
Hi guys. Sorry no reply. Sleep got the better of me. Citybabe your more than welcome. E-rider apologies if i wasted your time

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

Banned member
Hi guys. Sorry no reply. Sleep got the better of me. Citybabe your more than welcome. E-rider apologies if i wasted your time
no problem - I've still got the pump if anyone wants it - £18 posted

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

Banned member
It's brand new, boxed and free postage at Evans Cycles and Tredz for £19.99

You may have reconsider your price a bit!
well, mine is brand new and free post for £2 less! Are you offering a free online price comparison service now? They retail at £36 so it's a good deal (50% off). Line the pockets of the fatcats if you wish - hopefully one day we'll just have one big shop that can charge us what they like!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
If you are not interested in the item for sale then do not post in the tread.
It's up to the OP as to how much an item is for sale.
If you are interested in the item then reply in the thread with a counter offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom