Garmin Edge 800 GPS + Cadence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dajoker188

Very good condition Garmin edge 800 for sale. Only problem being I have lost the data cable/ charger (£5 maximum on ebay or even cheaper). But i still have the charging power plug. Can include a blackberry charger in the mean time which works perfectly with it. No scratches on the screen. The only thing i can see than even resembles a scratch is an extremly tiny mark on the top right hand corner but it is barely visible and not on the screen.

Asking price is only £240 +£3 for postage

IMAG0164_zpsfc852351.jpg

IMAG0163_zps81035259.jpg

Bargain price. I have one but if you would sell the cadance sensor seperately i might be interested.
Just out of interest why are you selling?

OP
OP
Dajoker188

Dajoker188

Hardly ever used it to be honest so don't see the point in keeping it any longer. It is a fantastic piece of kit however. :laugh:

vickster

Legendary Member
I could be interested. Does it have the maps etc (sorry bit limited in knowledge on these things)

I wouldn't need the cadence sensor if some deal can be done with the other chap above and the thing still measures speed and distance etc without! ;)

vickster

Legendary Member
Cheers :thumbsup:

Broughtonblue - perhaps you could suggest an offer for the cadence sensor (looks like can get for around £35?)

Then I can have a ponder (and review of finances)! Looks like Handtec have it new for £240

OP
OP
Dajoker188

Dajoker188

Price reduced to £240 postage included.

citybabe

Keep Calm and OMG.......CAKES!!
I'm pretty sure that's what I'm after then. If Vickster doesn't want it - as she did show interest before me - then I'd like to take it.
I'll wait for you to get back to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom