Garmin Edge 530 + Edge Touring + Edge Explore Bundle £145

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tenkaykev

Guru
I have a Garmin Edge 530 that I purchased from new. Haven't used it much at all and it is in excellent condition.
I still have the box with a lot of the gubbins that came with it.
Looking for £160 to include P+P
Can take more photo's or answer any queries. Not for sale elsewhere yet.

Thank you

Edit:
One of the forum members has pointed out that theGarmin Edge 530 that I originally offered can sometimes be found on Ebay for less than the initial price that I was asking. I have decided to have a clear out so will bundle the Edge 530 with an Edge Touring AND an Edge Explore.

The Edge Touring has lost the rubber cover over the on/ off button but still functions well. This has probably been caused by using a fingernail to switch on / off over the years. I see some people have solved this by using a piece of pencil rubber or inner tube glued over the hole.
The Garmin Edge Explore has a touch screen and is fully functional having been in use by my wife up until a couple of weeks ago. When she got a Quadlock mount for her Brommie and now uses her phone and Cycle Travel.

There's also extra mounts / adapters I found in our " Garmin drawer " as shown in the photo of all three boxes together
Price for all three ( I would prefer not to split ) £185 including postage.

IMG_5954.JPG

IMG_5960.JPG

IMG_5963.JPG

IMG_6164.JPG

IMG_6157.JPG

IMG_6153.JPG

IMG_6155.JPG

IMG_6159 2.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tenkaykev