Garmin Edge 200. Fully Boxed and Mint Condition. - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
*NOW INCLUDES AN AWESOME FORWARD MOUNT*

I've been putting off selling this as it's an amazing piece of kit for the money, but TBH I just cannot warrant keeping it for the amount of riding I'm now doing.

So here it is, one of the highest regarded GPS units money can buy.

This unit is in immaculate unmarked condition and in 100% perfect working order. It's never been out in the rain and has been regularly charged to maintain the battery between uses.

I've just done a factory re-set on it so it is really like getting a brand new one.

Fully boxed with all original packaging, mounts, 'Flip Loc' forward mount, USB lead and charger, I even re-fitted the screen sticker it had on when I bought it!

After checking what these are selling for I'm asking £75 for this package with the mount included.

The price reflects it's awesome condition, completeness, the forward mount and includes RMSD as well.

Pictures aren't the best quality, but if you're in the market for one of these this one has to be one of the best used examples available anywhere.

Payment by PP gift please, thanks Jon.

20131201_120635.jpg 20131201_120728.jpg 20131201_120815.jpg 20131201_120837.jpg 20131201_120913.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Now edited to include the awesome Flip Loc forward mount by Design Cycles :thumbsup:

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
I know this has only be up for 7 hours, but I thought it would have flown out TBH. There always seems to be someone after a 200, (until I'm flogging one that is!).

How about £70 for the same deal, does that grease the wheels a little? @compo

compo

Veteran
I know this has only be up for 7 hours, but I thought it would have flown out TBH. There always seems to be someone after a 200, (until I'm flogging one that is!).

How about £70 for the same deal, does that grease the wheels a little? @compo

A generous offer and appreciated but I really must decline at this time. Good luck with it, I am sure you will sell it OK.

Halfords price doesn't enter into it, and if I was going to buy I would rather give someone on here money than Halfords.

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
I don't want to ebay this as I'm determied not to sell anything on scambay anymore.

I genuinely feel it's worth the asking price with the forward mount, however, I need a quick cash injection sadly :sad:

So it's £60, no offers, paypal gift only, first come first served.

FYI - this is advertised elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom