Garmin 705 with HRM+ CAD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sixty

I only bought the Garmin 705 a few weeks ago but now decided I don't really need such a technical piece of equipment. It hasn't been used and now has UK OS maps from talkytalk, so upgraded since purchased.

Here's the original ad -

Here i have for sale a garmin edge 705 complete with heart rate monitor and speed/cadence sensor (no maps included) The zoom out button is not working and a couple of minor marks on the unit (just being fussy) Apart from that fully working order complete with all accessories and box. Asking £125 inc postage.... Payment via paypal gift please.

I haven't got a photo atm but will take one later today.

Any questions please ask.

Thanks

OP
OP
S

sixty

400bhp

Guru
I only bought the Garmin 705 a few weeks ago but now decided I don't really need such a technical piece of equipment. It hasn't been used and now has UK OS maps from talkytalk, so upgraded since purchased.

Here's the original ad -

Here i have for sale a garmin edge 705 complete with heart rate monitor and speed/cadence sensor (no maps included) The zoom out button is not working and a couple of minor marks on the unit (just being fussy) Apart from that fully working order complete with all accessories and box. Asking £125 inc postage.... Payment via paypal gift please.

I haven't got a photo atm but will take one later today.

Any questions please ask.

Thanks

1. What does that mean? Is it advertised somewhere else?

2. is this a new unit or is it refurbed/second hand? If the zoom isn't working then it should be easily replaced under warranty so why not do that?

OP
OP
S

sixty

Now sold thanks.

I apologise I could have organized the orig mess better, but as MB suggests the bit in the middle ('Here.....please'.) was the orig ad from which I bought the Garmin.

400bhp

Guru
OK, so you bought it, realisied it was worse than the original ad suggested and sold it on. :thumbsup:

400bhp

Guru
Of course it is.:smile:

Top Bottom