Garmin 705 with HR and Maps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Big A

For sale, my trusty Garmin 705, only selling as i've recently upgraded to the 800.

its a lovely piece of kit and has got me home on many occasions when i've taken a wrong turn!

Comes with:

Garmin Edge 705 GPS-enabled bike computer
Boxed with all manuals and CD user guide
Heart rate monitor strap
Handlebars mount (brand new)
USB cable
UK Charger,
Install CDs
UK and European road maps on CD (which can then be transferred to the Garmin as needed) and Mapsource software .

I've had the unit around 2 years now and it works perfectly, never let me down. Battery life is easily the 15 hours stated (i've used it for weeks at a time without recharging) The screen has no scratches but there are a few scratches to the black plastic (above the screen) but these do not affect the unit in any way.

Looking for £165 delivered (RMSD)

A27J4647.jpg

A27J4649.jpg

A27J4644.jpg

Any questions just fire away :smile:

Kbrook

Guru
I will have that PM sent

Kbrook

Guru
Big A... I am really sorry can I have to withdraw from the purchase, I have been reminded I have more pressing financial matters. Sure someone else will snap it up. once again apologies.

BAtoo

Über Member
For sale, my trusty Garmin 705, only selling as i've recently upgraded to the 800.

its a lovely piece of kit and has got me home on many occasions when i've taken a wrong turn!

Comes with:

Garmin Edge 705 GPS-enabled bike computer
Boxed with all manuals and CD user guide
Heart rate monitor strap
Handlebars mount (brand new)
USB cable
UK Charger,
Install CDs
UK and European road maps on CD (which can then be transferred to the Garmin as needed) and Mapsource software .

I've had the unit around 2 years now and it works perfectly, never let me down. Battery life is easily the 15 hours stated (i've used it for weeks at a time without recharging) The screen has no scratches but there are a few scratches to the black plastic (above the screen) but these do not affect the unit in any way.

Looking for £165 delivered (RMSD)

A27J4647.jpg

A27J4649.jpg

A27J4644.jpg

Any questions just fire away :smile:

Is this still for sale?

Top Bottom