Galaxy Note 7

• Thread starter Deleted member 35268
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I believe they're a hot item on ebay right now

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I suppose if you have a wad of cash burning a hole in your pocket, then why not turn it into a Note 7 and use it as a phone for a while and then burn a hole in your pocket!

I was just reading that even the replacement Note 7s are catching fire! This will cost Samsung billions and trash their reputation ...

Drago

Legendary Member
Apple have had similar issues with both phones and laptops, yet no one seemed to make much fuss at the time. Perhaps it's because no one but the media cares anyway?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Apple have had similar issues with both phones and laptops, yet no one seemed to make much fuss at the time. Perhaps it's because no one but the media cares anyway?
Occasional random phone crashes, signal losses, cracked screens and the like are one thing. Having your house burn down in the night while you and your family are asleep is a bit more than just media hype!

They've decided to stop producing them completely now.
Not surprising really ... Even if they did get to the bottom of the problem, what chance would it have in the marketplace?

"Come home to a real fire - buy a Galaxy Note 7!" :thumbsdown:

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Production of the Note 7 has officially ceased.... So grab a peice of history while you can before they all end up in landfill or packed inside large shipping containers and launched into space.

Top Bottom