FSA Gossamer Pro, BB30, 50/34 for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Okay, I can't get on with a compact and so I have one of these for sale. It's done just under 700 miles (I log my rides) and I have a replacement ready to go on for the new year so this is going to be a case of, if you want it, I'll need 2 weeks to get it to you because it's still on the bike. It came off a 2013 Cannondale Supersix.

I'm looking for sensible offers - this crankset generally starts new at around £200 and it's been well looked after. Please note that it will not come with BB30 BB as I will need this for the replacement crankset.

gossbb30;Warehouse.jpg

Anyone interested and I am happy to photograph the crankset on the bike for you, but it won't come off before I have a buyer (or until the New Year when I can afford to have it refitted with my new one). I won't be unreasonable with any buyer who is unhappy with this sale if they genuinely believe that what I have sold them is not what I've said - both secondhand and with some mileage under the belt. I've sold here before and it's not worth my time to be unfair.

So, sensible offers welcome...

OP
OP
Monsieur Remings
2809454 said:

Sorry fella, 172.5mm.

Top Bottom