Forks, saddles, cranks

• Thread starter Deleted member 23692
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 23692

Having a clear out, so these need a new home.

Rock Shox Dart 3 suspension forks (80mm travel) with Poploc remote lockout. Rebound and preload adjustable. 195mm steerer tube, with star fangled nut fitted. Bosses for either disc (post mount) or V-Brakes fitted

Came fitted to my Cube LTD but has had very little usage due to me swapping them for some Reba Race shortly after purchase. In very good condition apart from some scratch marks on the crown where the numpty LBS attempted to get the crown race off - I doubt you'll see these once fitted

£60 inc delivery (mainland UK)

dart_zps11c4af24.jpg

Shimano FCM442 (44x32x22) octalink crankset complete with ES25 bottom bracket (68mm English). This has covered less than 1000miles, of which the lion's share has been on-road rather than off. There's some heel rub on the crank but otherwise they are in very good condition.

MTcrank_zps326c9421.jpg

£25 inc delivery (mainland UK)* NOW SOLD

Shimano FC-R453 (50-39-30) octalink crankset complete with ES25 bottom bracket (68mm English). This has covered less than dry 500miles, as such it's in excellent condition with very little signs of wear apart from very minor heel rub and some loss of paint around the pedal threads.

roadcrank_zps3df0b78c.jpg

£35 inc delivery (mainland UK) includes freebie crank removal tool (complete with Shimano TL-FC15 octalink axle plug).

Cube OE mountain bike saddle. This was only on the bike for a short while before being swapped for my preferred bum rest, but it's well padded and quite comfy. In good condition apart for ma couple of v.small nicks in the surface of the leather (which do not go right through)

MTsad_zpsbfd8c9c1.jpg

£15 inc delivery (mainland UK)

Cube OE road bike saddle. Had less than 100miles of use before being swapped for another. As such is in excellent as new condition.

roadsad_zpsde6fd38a.jpg
£20 inc delivery (mainland UK)

70mm stem with 7 degree rise. 31.8mm fitting on both ends and 40mm stack height. This was bought from my LBS for short term use whilst my Easton stem was being swapped under recall. I've no idea what make it is as there are no markings other than EN-M and H809B, but the LBS stock Giant, Trek and Spesh so I assume it might well be one of theirs...who knows? It's in perfect working order but does have a few marks on where it's been knocking about in my spares box.

stem_zps25f8c592.jpg

£10 inc delivery (mainland UK)

Any Q's ask away :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 23692

FCM442 crankset now sold

e-rider

Banned member
I would have been interested in the forks if the steerer was longer. If a LBS did that to my forks I'd be claiming on their insurance - they clearly didn't have the correct tool for the job!

Top Bottom