for sale rondelli alloy & Carbon frame with an issue

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
i bought this purely on looks and the urge to see if carbon really does melt in the rain!

on arrival i was gobsmacked and excited by the pure beauty of it .

unfortunately the illusion was shattered 2 days later as i started to work out what stem bar combination to use i noticed either a crack in the paint or in the frame. Upon removal of upper head race a crack was revealed.
i have been advised not to use frame till repaired

so i am offering it here on the hope that somebody is prepared to have the repair done and enjoy this stunning machine .

its made by Ron Spencer (sadly passed away) from Warrington from Columbus Airplane Tubing 7005 with Carbon Rear Stays. It has a Campagnolo Record Bottom bracket which is included in the sale (the record headset isn't). Measurement to the top of the seat tube is 59 but to the top of the top tube it is 56cms, seat tube to head tube is 57cms. Its very light and you can feel the fantastic craftsmanship, it has some paint chips and one of the bottle cage allen bolt spins (easy fix) .

the fr forks are Columbus curve items and as far as i can see they 1" std bearings style but will measure later

please note wheels not included nor is stem , so offers around the £40 area plus postage at aprox £15 should cover it , otherwise i will e bay it
crack1.jpg crack2.jpg crack3.jpg crack4.jpg crack5.jpg

Nice frame ... with the aeroplane tubing .. Takes me back I have nt seen one in years !

Steve T

Veteran
Hi Martin,
First refusal on this please? I'll take it if it'll fit me . Do you think it would?
When are you around over the weekend?
Steve.

Steve T

Veteran
What time tomorrow out with Andy for a pedal so could swing by in the morning ?

Top Bottom