For Sale: Pentax *ist D slr (body only)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
_IMG6717.jpg

More pictures here:- https://picasaweb.google.com/crackle10/PentaxSale?authkey=Gv1sRgCMauoMqugeO-AQ#

This is a 6.1Mp camera bought by me in 2005, for the princely sum of 650 quid. Comes in original box with all cables instruction book, software, two new batteries and a 1Gb memory card which will hold 70 pictures in raw mode and more in jpg. Batteries last me about 5 months and the camera will take 4 AA's as well. Condition is excellent, it's been looked after and the total shutter count is 3066, which is very little.

Original review on dpreview is here and my own real world examples of what the camera can do are in my flickr stream here, where all but the last few pictures are taken on *ist D (it says underneath the picture what camera took it).

This is in digital terms an old camera now but still capable and will outperform compacts and phones and hold it's own against modern cameras in good light. I have submitted pictures to stock agencies from this camera so don't be fooled by it's relatively low pixel count.

It doesn't come with a lens but there are many on ebay for a good price and depending on what you want, I can recommend a lens at a suitable price. Something like an smc F4 28-70 will cost about 30quid. A standard 50mm F2.8 new, might be about 90.

Price on here reflects the fact that I won't have to pay ebay fees and that batteries and a memory card are included.

£65 quid by paypal gift or direct transfer, including postage by royal mail special delivery by 1 o clock.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Top Bottom