For sale: Pacific Reach bike (MiniVelo).

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

seadragonpisces

Über Member
For sale my lovely Pacific Reach bike (non-Folder version of the IF Reach).
I haven’t had it long, had it built up from a frameset a couple of months ago. 100 only were made and only 3 known to be brought into the UK by Fudge Cycles. I am now focussing on my new MTB, also my Beach Cruiser, so I can’t justify keeping 3 bikes.

The bike cost me about 3k to build (but I have removed the saddle and pedals), so the rest is for sale.

High quality frame and parts, eg, Thomson seat post and stem, SRAM Red, XO, Force, KCNC, Hope, Avid ‘Speed Dial’ brakes, Kinetix Pro Red 20’’ wheel set, Selle grips etc.

It is on ebay, with no buy it now price. I should have put a Buy It Now price on but I didn’t, so if I don’t get many decent bids, I will remove it within 24hrs of auction end,. Hence me putting an advert on here as well since I am on here occasionally and all seem quite friendly. For someone in the market for a MiniVelo bike that looks like a folder then you can save some money on a Tern Verge X20 or other expensive folder or road bikes and get a really quick bike, this thing is like a rocket and would be a good few £100 cheaper than getting an X20 from Evans.

The front stem part has a QR clamp, the front and rear wheels have Hope QR skewers. The seat post clamp isn’t QR but if you sourced one then you would be able to put the bike into pieces and situate in a bike bag. As it is the bike is so light and I have been able to put it in the back of my car with no issues after turning the steering wheel 90 degrees.

I can be contacted via email seton.watson@gmail.com

£1200 (absolutely no offers), low price for quick sale. Except for a mark on one of the wheels, which got delivered like that from new, the bike is in excellent condition, I have hardly used it. I have a bottle of touch up paint for the frame as well as the wheels.

I have a photo album on this site, the link is on ebay. The auction is due to end about 2pm Friday 11/1/13

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130830018443?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Moved to Auctions.

Top Bottom