For Sale: MEKK 4G SL PRIMO Carbon Road Bike, also for sale Ultegra 39/53 Chainset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnno1812

Bought This in error.

Mekk 4g SL PRIMO
full carbon frame
size 56cm.

Its a beautiful bike but i cant personally afford the rest of the kit,

It comes with
  • Forks,
  • Headset,
  • Ritchey Alu 110mm stem,
  • Ritchey Alu 42c-c handlebars,
  • Elite bottle cages X2,
  • Carbon seat post
and
  • 10mm carbon headset spacer.

It is a Di2 only frame and i cant do anything with it personally, someone with techinical knowlege maybe better trying to do something with this.

Size 56cm with a 56.5cm top tube

It has been raced for a season so has a few marks on it but nothing major.

Here's the info from mekk's website

top of the range 4G chassis features a 3K monocoque carbon fibre composite frame and 3K carbon fibre composite forks with our TaperPro 1.25" x 1.5" tapered carbon fibre composite steerer tube.
The 4G also features sensible aerodynamic touches that work out in the real world. Aero fork blades not only reduce drag, but also condition the air that then goes on to flow over the rest of the bike. An aero seat tube and seat post further reduce drag, without compromising the outstanding levels of performance.
A forged aluminium alloy CNC machined replaceable rear derailleur hanger not only prevents frame damage in the event of a crash, but also delivers the stiffness needed for precise gear shifting. Our bottom bracket threads are put in place by an in-line bore and thread machine.
This results in the bottom bracket threads being perfectly parallel to each other, meaning that the bearings are parallel. This in turn gives you longer bearing life and less drag for better drive-train efficiency.

For Sale,

Message me if your interested or offer me :smile: thanks forum monkeys :biggrin:

This is the bike,

Attachments

• $(KGrHqN,!jcFBlkVWuq7BQtpJif+Hw~~60_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqN,!jcFBlkVWuq7BQtpJif+Hw~~60_12.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 88
OP
OP
johnno1812

johnno1812

Also would be up for part ex towards a decent full carbon bike setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom