For Sale: Lots of cycle magazines

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For Sale...173 cycle magazines, all in good condition.
Cycling Plus, Dec 1998 to Apr 2011, 78 mags (some missing).
Cycle CTC, Aug/Sept 2001 to Apr/May 2007, 25 mags (some missing)
Arrivee (Audax UK), 70,75,80-84,89-92,94,95,97-100,102-125, 41 mags
Cycling Active, 9 mags
Pro Cycling, 10 mags
Cycle Sport, 2 mags,
And some others, Road Bike, Cycling Today, Adventure Cyclist (USA Adventure cycling), Cyclist.
Over £500 spent on bike mags, and that's just the ones that I saved.
How about £25 for the lot, - collection only [North Staffordshire] due to the weight as the complete collection weighs 45 Kg!

Attachments

• P1000414.JPG
    P1000414.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:

ayceejay

Guru
Couple of boxes from the super market load 'em with your mags place at roadside on garbage day.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Some more less-than-helpful advice:

Some years ago I decided to get rid of several years worth of accumulated New Scientist magazines. Perhaps a school would be interested? I thought. Nope. I spent quite a while contacting people, and asking around. Then I put them in the recycling bin.

OP
OP

Guru
I really do appreciate the advice, it all helps me to make a decision. I expect that these will go the same way - in the bin.
I went through the same process with a load of motorcycle mags years ago and ended up throwing them all in the re-cycle bin in the end.
I was also thinking that these magazines could go to a school, local bike shop, dogs home?? who knows?
Unfortunately, they can't really be posted because of the weight, so the re-cycle bin is calling is likely to be the end result.

Venod

Eh up
I really do appreciate the advice, it all helps me to make a decision. I expect that these will go the same way - in the bin.
I went through the same process with a load of motorcycle mags years ago and ended up throwing them all in the re-cycle bin in the end.
I was also thinking that these magazines could go to a school, local bike shop, dogs home?? who knows?
Unfortunately, they can't really be posted because of the weight, so the re-cycle bin is calling is likely to be the end result.

Why not offer them free to anyone who wants to collect them (if you don't get a buyer)

OP
OP

Guru
Sorry, must have missed that bit of info.
North Staffordshire.

OP
OP

Guru
Nope, sorry to disappoint anyone, but no longer available.
I took them to the Mildenhall cycle rally last August, gave them to the rally organisers to be given away as freebies - they were very popular.
Just goes to show that it's a good idea to close a thread, even if it takes nearly two years.

Top Bottom