For Sale - IPODS, Blackberrys and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Pics and details on my Flikr account:-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37729119@N08/

Payment by paypal gift, bank transfer or cash on collection/delivery, prices include UK delivery - I can negotiate but I've done some googling and these seem to be pretty fair prices:-

[SOLD] £20 - Hollister Hoody in lime green size XL worn 3 times - my middle sons first attempt to shop for himself on his 14th birthday, he's 15 now and this hasn't seen the light of day in over a year. There's nothing wrong with it but it's not the sort of style he suits, even though this is an XL I'd say you'd want to be on the slender side for it

[SOLD] £40 - Handheld Hoover Jovis Turbo - as new condition used about 5 times but was one of those spur of the moment purchases and we don't have a need for it

[SOLD] £90 - Blackberry Curve 9380 black unlocked SIM free bought Sep12 unused since Feb13 comes in box with all the bits, condition good

[SOLD] £150 - Blackberry Bold Touch 9900 black unlocked SIM free bought Sep12 unused since Feb13 comes with charger, condition good

[SOLD] £80 - IPOD Touch 4th generation 16gb white good condition and in box with charger

[SOLD] £80 - IPOD Touch 4th generation 16gb black good condition and with charger

[SOLD] £250 - Synology NAS with 2 x 3TB hard drives, new in Dec12 and been plugged in since but not actually used apart from testing it worked

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

this will all be going to the Bay come the weekend which will mean e-bay and paypal fees on top of the usual auction nonsense. As such I'd be open to sensible offers....cheers....Al

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

Blackberry Bold Touch is sold and the price on the Synology NAS should be £400 posted not £500...this is just under 75% of the new price I paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom