For Sale iPhone SE 64GB Unlocked Now reduced to £285.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User19783

For Sale
Very good condition iPhone SE 64GB Space gray

I've owned this phone for few months, but I hardly used it, as I have dual sim android phone.

The phone comes in a box with a unused charger, unused headphones and a nearly new Ted Baker flip case in brown.

Price:£300 posted to the U.K. Mainland Only
IMG_0026.JPG IMG_0025.JPG

bozmandb9

Insert witty title here
Hi User19783,

I see you're in Oxfordshire, that could be very handy, I am too. Are you North or South? I'm near Wallingford. I'm very interested in the phone.

Cheers, David

Sorry to barge in on your phone for sale thread, I don't want the phone. I am however interested in the dual-SIM Android phone. I didn't know they existed. What brand/model is it?

OP
OP
U

User19783

Hi User19783,

I see you're in Oxfordshire, that could be very handy, I am too. Are you North or South? I'm near Wallingford. I'm very interested in the phone.

Cheers, David

Hi I live in Abingdon, not far from you.
An easy bike ride away.

OP
OP
U

User19783

Sorry to barge in on your phone for sale thread, I don't want the phone. I am however interested in the dual-SIM Android phone. I didn't know they existed. What brand/model is it?

Yep I have a HTC Desire dual sim,
I use EE and O2 sims at same time,
The only downside is, that you can only use one on 4g and other on 2g,
Otherwise it's great

Yep I have a HTC Desire dual sim,
I use EE and O2 sims at same time,
The only downside is, that you can only use one on 4g and other on 2g,
Otherwise it's great
Thanks, I would want to put one local and one foreign SIM in. I'm not really concerned about data from the "foreign" SIM.

@Yellow Saddle I've just bought a Huawei P9 lite Android phone which is dual SIM although you forgo the extra HD card storage if you use two Sims so you have to stick with the 16GB of internal storage. I really like it and it's a bit of a bargain too.

View: https://youtu.be/W-kaE3KGkak

That looks like a contender too. The storage limitation is no issue with me, I don't have personal files amounting to that chunk of storage.

OP
OP
U

User19783

Now reduced to £285

If it doesn't sell by the end of the week. It's going on eBay.

Top Bottom