For sale integrated amplifier: Cambridge audio A5

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milo

Guru
Not certain if non bike stuff is allowed so apologies if this is wrong.
I have a spare amplifier laying around and i could use the space. It is a fairly basic Cambridge Audio Richer sounds job and is 60 watts per channel in power rating. It has been a solid dependable amp had it for about 4 years i think. Looking for about 20 quid for it open to offers. It is quite badly scratched on the top and in fairly shabby visual condition. I have also taken the feet off it for something else but these can be easily replaced. It plays fine with no faults other than one of the inputs (for the CD) is damaged. However there are plenty of other inputs that could be used tuner, aux etc. Also I imagine fixing the input would be fairly simple if you should wish. If you are into vinyl I might have a cheap phono stage laying around that I could throw in if needed I might have a couple of spare interconnects as well.

It will have to be pick up only Melksham, Wiltshire. I am more than willing to demo it naturally. Not worth the hassle to ship it frankly. If wanted I could conceivably cycle with in my trailer to a nearby town. Chippenham, Trowbridge and even Bath at a push. Though if it's any great distance I would want a tip. :smile:

Finally I also have a Cambridge audio 540 phono stage for sale. Looking for about 30 quid for that, though again open to offers. It costs about £ 70.00 new now! I can take photos if anybody wishes for them.

OP
OP
M

Milo

Guru
bump

Top Bottom